Cell Type-Specific Gene Expression Profiles in the Bladder
- Part of the GUDMAP Project (www.gudmap.org)
- Goal is to define molecular and cellular anatomy of the lower urinary tract through developmental time
Profiles of gene expression from Sall1 mutants
- Available upon request; please contact us.
- CNV calls for 21,565 controls as a reference for CNV lookups
- Raw genotyping data for RIVUR study (fully QC’ed data coming soon)
Kidney Damage (“AKI”)
- Comparing Ischemic Damage and Volume Depletion. A Map of Gene Expression in Cortex, Glomeruli, Outer and Inner Medulla.
- Comparing Ischemic Damage and Volume Depletion. A map of HoxB7-Cre (UB specific) and ATPase Cre (IC cell predominant) driven genes.
Kidney Infection, Cystitis and Pyelonephritis
- A map of HoxB7-Cre (UB specific) and ATPase Cre (IC cell predominant) driven genes in UTI.
For more information on these genetic resources, please contact us.